General Terms and Conditions
1. Scope of application
1.the guest accommodation contract is concluded as soon as the accommodation has been ordered and promised or, if a promise was no longer possible for reasons of time, has been provided.
2.The conclusion of the guest accommodation contract obligates the contracting parties to fulfill the contract, regardless of the duration of the contract.
3.Subletting or subletting of the rooms provided as well as their use for purposes other than accommodation require the prior consent of English Romance Service GmbH in text form.
4.The customer‘s general terms and conditions shall only apply if this has been expressly agreed in writing in advance.
5.Arrival and departure day are considered as one day.
6.Exclusive place of jurisdiction is the place of business.
2.Conclusion of the contract, -partners, statute of limitations
1.English Romance Service GmbH is free to confirm the room booking in text form.
2. the contracting parties are English Romance Service GmbH and the customer. If a third party has placed an order on behalf of the customer, the third party shall be liable to English Romance Service GmbH together with the customer as joint and several debtors.
3. All claims against English Romance Service GmbH are subject to a limitation period of one year from the start of the statutory limitation period. Claims for damages are subject to a limitation period of five years.
4.the shortening of the statute of limitations does not apply to claims that are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the hotel.
3. Services, prices, payment, set-off
1.English Romance Service GmbH is obligated to keep the rooms booked by the customer ready and to provide the agreed services.
2. the customer is obligated to pay the prices of English Romance Service GmbH applicable to the provision of the room and the other services used by him. This also applies to services and expenses of English Romance Service GmbH to third parties arranged by the customer. The agreed prices include the respective statutory sales tax. English Romance Service GmbH may make its consent to a subsequent reduction requested by the customer in the number of rooms booked, the service provided by English Romance Service GmbH or the customer‘s length of stay conditional upon an increase in the price of the rooms and/or other services provided by English Romance Service GmbH. 3.English Romance Service GmbH is entitled to demand an advance payment or security deposit from the customer upon conclusion of the contract. 4.in justified cases, e.g. payment arrears of the customer, English Romance Service GmbH is entitled to refuse further services. 5.the customer may only offset or set off an undisputed or legally binding claim against a claim of English Romance Service GmbH.
4.Withdrawal of the customer (Cancellation,
Cancellation & NOshow)
1.Cancellation by the customer of the contract concluded with English Romance Service GmbH requires the consent of English Romance Service GmbH in text form. If this is not done, the agreed price from the contract must be paid even if the customer does not use contractual services.
1.1 The Guest is obligated to pay the agreed or customary price in the event of non-utilization of the contractual services.
2.If a date for withdrawal from the contract free of charge has been agreed between English Romance Service GmbH and the customer in text form, the customer may withdraw from the contract until then without triggering payment or damage compensation claims by the accommodation. The customer‘s right to withdraw from the contract expires if he does not exercise his right to withdraw from the contract in text form to English Romance Service GmbH by the agreed date.
3. in the case of rooms not used by the customer, English Romance Service GmbH shall credit the income from renting these rooms to other of these rooms. If the rooms are not rentedto another party, English Romance ServiceGmbH may charge 100% of the contractuallyagreed remuneration. A right to withdraw from the contract concluded with English Romance Service GmbH expires two weeks prior to the contractually regulated date of arrival. Note: According to Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament, Article 16, the 14-day right of cancellation does not apply to room bookings. The cancellation conditions of the accommodation contract apply. 5. Cancellation of the accommodation contract 1. if it was agreed in text form that the customer can withdraw from the contract free of charge within a certain period of time, English Romance Service GmbH is also entitled to withdraw from the contract within this period of time (e.g. non-compliance with contractually agreed advance payment). 2. in case of justified withdrawal by English Romance Service GmbH, the customer has no right to claim for damages.
6. Room provision, handover and return Return
1. the customer does not acquire a claim to the provision of certain rooms, unless this
has been expressly agreed in text form.
2. booked rooms are available to the customer from 16:00 on the agreed day of arrival.
Earlier arrivals are of course only possible by prior arrangement. 3. on the agreed day of departure, the rooms must be vacated and made available to English Romance Service GmbH by 10:00 a.m. at the latest. After this time, English Romance Service GmbH may charge 50% of the full accommodation price (list price) for the late vacating of the room for its contractual use until 2:00 p.m., and 100% thereafter.
7. Liability of the room provision
1.English Romance Service GmbH is liable for its obligations under the contract. Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. Excluded from this are damages resulting from injury to life, body or health if English Romance Service GmbH is responsible for the breach of duty, other damages resulting from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by English Romance Service GmbH and damages resulting from an intentional or negligent breach of duties typical for the contract by English Romance Service GmbH. In the event of malfunctions or defects in the services of English Romance Service GmbH, English Romance Service GmbH will endeavor to remedy the situation if it becomes aware of them or if the customer immediately complains about them. The customer is obligated to contribute what can reasonably be expected of him/her in order to remedy the disruption and keep any possible damage to a minimum.
1.amendments and additions to the contract or these General Terms and Conditions shall be made in text form. Unilateral amendments or supplements by the customer shall be ineffective. 2.place of performance is the location of the accommodation. 3.German law shall apply. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the conflict of laws or similar is excluded. 4.Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In all other respects the legal provisions shall apply.
Your important information:
Arrival from - 16:00 o‘clock
Departure until - 10:00 o‘clock
Please observe the house rules!
In case of disturbances please report here:
Tel. 0511 228 0000